Michael A. Bakhmutsky, Dr.
Sc., Ph.D., Prof., Dr. Jur.
President of International Academy of Sciences, Education, Industry & Arts.
Professor of Peninsula Institute of Technology, Information and Business.
prep. by Dr. Rainer W. Dietrich Germany.
Michael A. Bakhmutsky. American citizen, married, has a
daughter, born Moscow. By special personal solution of Parliament (Knesset) got Israel
citizenship, without arriving to the country (never happened before), because active
member of Resistance and opposition to communistic regime and KGB, nonconformist and
refugee. Have several medals and awards.
Titles & Education:
- Doctor of Economics Sciences. Math Methods.
Highest Qualification Committee attn. to Cabinet of Ministers of Russian Federation.
- Doctor of Computer Science and Management. International
Academy of Integration Science and Business Singed by Prof. S. Fedorov.
- Grand Doctor of Philosophy. Brussels World Distributed
- Doctor of Philosophy. Brussels World Distributed
- Doctor of Law. Central Institute of Patents. Patent
Lawyer. Bauman Technology University. (Famous University of Space and Rocket Scientists).
Robotics. Mechanical & Industrial Engineer. M. Sc.
- Full Professor. Brussels World Distributed University.
- Honorary Professor of Saint Petersburg Institute.
- Active Member of the International Academy of
Integration Science and Business.
- Active Member of the Academy of Humanity.
- Active Member of the International Academy of Computer
- Moscow River College. Marine Engineer. B.Sc.
- Moscow Lomonosov State University. Applaud Mathematics,
- Public Universities of Philosophy & Letters.
- Post -Graduate Study: CNIITMASH, VNIITS.
- Leader of USSR Chess Team Champion.
- International Tournaments Director.
- Member of Moscow Table Tennis Team Champion.
- Motor-boat Champion of Moscow.
- Sociology Portrait of Engineer.
- Adaptive system of metal cutting equipment.
- Quantitative estimating quality of Tech & Arts subjects.
- Methodic of Optimal Decision.
- Monograph: "Methods of Making Decision & Problem
- State Standard (Code) of Carbide metal cutting tools.
- Few Books of poems.
- Number of Text books.
- Articles. Subjects: Decision Analysis in fields: Management,
Engineering, Arts, Architecture, Education, Invention, Chess.
- Several Inventions (50).